Make a better first impression, increase your confidence, and rejuvenate your smile with teeth whitening from Hoffman Estates dentist Dr. Becker. Your teeth will sparkle and be much whiter than any over-the-counter products could ever get them.
Why Get Teeth Whitening from a Dentist?
- Whitening toothpaste won’t get your teeth any whiter. It will only remove surface stains.
- If whitening strips work at all, the results will be temporary. The best strips are only ¼ to ½ as powerful as the whitening treatment that you can get from a dentist.
- Depending on the condition of your teeth, whitening them might make the stains more noticeable. Dr. Becker can determine if it’s right for you.
Dr. Becker expertly whitens teeth. His on-going training in cosmetic dentistry will help determine if you should whiten your teeth and which treatment will work best.
Teeth Whitening Options
Zoom Quick Pro is applied in our office. It’s more expensive than take-home treatment, but it’s faster and more effective. How does it work?
- In preparation for the treatment, your lips will be retracted and your gumline will be protected.
- Within 10 minutes, quick-drying whitening varnish is applied to each tooth.
- A protective sealant is applied to lock in the gel and minimize sensitivity to it.
- You can leave our office and brush off the varnish 30 minutes later. Your teeth will sparkle—up to four shades brighter.
- Dr. Becker provides you with take-home gel to get your teeth even whiter.
Take-home teeth whitening treatment is generally used for two weeks. You’ll receive custom trays that keep bleaching gel in contact with your teeth and away from your gums. You’ll place a small bead of whitening gel in each tooth impression of the whitening tray and wear the trays for the amount of time instructed by Dr. Becker. In two weeks you’ll have a sparkling white smile!
It takes one to two weeks for the color of your teeth to stabilize. After that, if you want to continue whitening treatments, Dr. Becker will give you instructions to continue brightening your smile.
If you’re interested in a whiter, brighter smile that lasts, call us to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.