Whether it’s a toddler’s first exam, a teenager that needs orthodontics, or a parent seeking cosmetic work, Dr. William Becker is a family dentist in Hoffman Estates who can meet your dental care needs. That means convenience, comfort, and trust.
Our entire staff helps create an atmosphere that is comfortable for your family. We even encourage you to bring your young toddler with you to your dental appointments to see your positive experiences and get excited about being our patient, too.
High-Quality Family Dentistry
Dr. Becker has more than 30 years of experience in providing dental care of the highest quality. The skill and experience of our entire team combined with innovative techniques and technology help us achieve healthy and beautiful smiles for your entire family.
We participate in ongoing education and training to meet the following commitments:
- Education – We help your family members understand the relationship between oral and systemic health. And we regularly provide instructions on how to maintain good oral health.
- Motivation – We continuously encourage family members to practice good oral hygiene as a means of preventive care and to enhance their quality of life.
- Retention – Dr. Becker’s goal is to help you and your family have healthy, natural teeth. Although he rarely recommends tooth extractions, an extraction might be the best option when a tooth hinders a treatment plan or when saving a tooth would be harmful to your oral health.
- Comfort – In addition to our relaxing office environment, our staff members communicate with you throughout your visit to ensure your comfort. Dr. Becker’s gentle touch and techniques help him provide painless treatment. Although nitrous oxide is available, we are able to help most of our patients become comfortable and relaxed without it.
- Quality – For each family member’s first exam, Dr. Becker will reserve an hour and a half to provide a comprehensive status of his or her oral health. He uses high-quality dental materials and advanced techniques to provide durable, highly aesthetic restorations.
Family Dentistry with Individualized Care
The long-term oral health of each family member is important to us. We’ll remind you when it’s time for routine checkups and cleaning. Regular maintenance will help you prevent costly treatment that sometimes results from delayed dental visits.
Although you may come to our office as a family, you’ll be treated as individuals. Each of you will receive personalized care from Dr. Becker. You can complete our Request an Appointment form or call us to schedule an appointment.